The First Post

/
0 Comments
Hi Dearies.

Welcome to my blog! I am Cherrie, the owner aka mama of his blog, Cherriesmatic.

Since it's the first post of my blog, I hereby announce that today, 8 November, is the birthday of my blog! Haha. Jokes aside, I am from sunny Singapore, currently a final year student pursuing a Diploma in Chinese Media & Communication at Ngee Ann Polytechnic.

Why am I starting this blog?

Firstly, I am called " The notebook girl" by some of my friends because every day after school without fail, I will head to the nearby stationery stores to get new cutesy notebooks that catch my attention. Then, (of course) in all notebooks, there would be scribbles and doodles (including the classic line of  " This book belongs to...") of my daily life happenings. Yes. I kept and keep dairies till my room is filled with countless of notebooks hidden in many corners.  However, with the rise and development of the technology and to save some time writing, I guess, it's time I move on to blogging!

Secondly, I am a girl who has a billion train of thoughts going through my mind even if I keep quiet or do not reply you much. I love sharing stuff with others and am quite a sentimental person. Therefore, a blog would be great to convey my messages as well because I am not really good with my words. (Don't mind a photo or video here or there in future posts ya!)

Thirdly, blogging has been on my mind for years and by that, I really mean it. However, it's always my laziness triumphing over or me not having the courage for fear of people gossiping or spreading rumours. Hence, after much decision and encouragement from my peers to start a blog... here it is!


I am proud and happy with my decision. Looking forward to sharing bits and pieces of my life here with you!

Stay tuned!

You may follow me on my instagram and twitter @ cherriesmatic as well!


Goodnight & Sweet Dreams.














With Love,
Cherrie


You may also like

No comments: